Gemalto, the world leader in digital security, today announced the detailed agenda for its annual LicensingLive! 2016 conference focused solely on software monetization strategies for independent software vendors (ISVs) and hardware device manufacturers. LicensingLive! 2016 will run from November 1-3, 2016 at The Juniper Hotel in Cupertino, Calif. and will feature a variety of industry experts and senior leaders, including NFL legend Terrell Owens, sharing their experiences in solving some of today’s most pressing software monetization challenges.
The theme for LicensingLive! 2016 is “Next Generation Monetization Strategies for Embracing the NOW Economy.” Attendees will learn strategies to future proof their software-powered businesses, based on insight from a full roster of leading software executives and developers, product managers, analysts and other industry experts. A few presentation highlights include:
• Delivering Software-Driven Value ¬– Amy Konary (IDC) and Mark Seery (Juniper Networks)
• Innovative Software Demands Innovative Licensing ¬– Jeff Kaplan (THINKstrategies)
• Crossing the Licensing Chasm: How to Transition to a Recurring Revenue Model Today – Bill Graber (Trimble Navigation), Joshua Bloom (Simon-Kucher & Partners), Brendan O’Brien (Aria Systems)
• Don’t Leave Any Money on the Table: Entitlement Enforcement – Rishi Katdare, Licensing Program Manager, Licensing Services Group, NetApp, Mark Russell (Ericsson), Avni Rambhia (Frost & Sullivan),
• Monetizing Innovation: How Smart Companies Design the Product Around the Price – Madhavan Ramanujam (Simon-Kucher & Partners)
• Monetize the IoT: Show Me the Money – Chris Kocher (Grey Heron) and Kevin Coyne (West Safety Services)
LicensingLive! 2016 will also feature a talk by National Football League legend Terrell Owens on the connection between the Internet of Things and the NFL.
The event will also include product demonstrations on the latest and most effective technologies, real life case studies illustrating best-practices, exciting networking opportunities and more. To see the full agenda, visit http://www5.gemalto.com/LicensingLive2016-SM
This year’s event will be hosted via a mobile app, enabling attendees to view the agenda, schedule meetings, interact with speakers, respond to polls and more. To take advantage of this added functionality, download the ConnexMe app from the Apple Store/Google Play, using the code: LICENSINGLIVE2016.