Digital Performance software company Dynatrace, today announced that its financial results in FY 2015, ending on March 31, exceeded $350 million. In a very hot application performance management (APM) market, Dynatrace’s growth accelerated by 58%, fueled by the company’s focus on digital performance management. Driven by technology innovation and single-minded attention to customer success, this growth is evidenced by a 31% increase in new customer acquisition, a 64% surge in partner-driven sales, and a 91% customer renewal rate.
In fact, the company’s customer base grew to more than 6,000, driven by the strong new customer growth rate. The company’s 1,025 new customer deals include leading organizations such as: Adobe, KLM, Samsung, DHL, Elia, AT&T, RedBull, Alibaba, McGraw Hill, Vodafone, McKesson, Nestlė, Swiss Life, Telcel, Ford Motor Company, Conforama and many more. Existing customers continued to expand their commitment to Dynatrace solutions as well, significantly growing their portfolios.
“It’s been clear for some time now that a historic paradigm shift has been taking place in business. Everything is going digital,” said John Van Siclen, Dynatrace CEO. “From start-ups to global enterprises, 2015 marks a tipping point for digital transformation. Customers are omni-channel, and mobile is truly ubiquitous. Businesses are laser-focused on delivering superior, relevant user experiences to win in their markets and digital performance is key. As a result, we’re a more trusted partner than ever for businesses as they navigate this digital sea change and our customer growth validates that. For companies at any stage in their digital journeys, we are the gold-standard for maximizing digital success and delivering consistently outstanding end-user experience.”
Additionally, Dynatrace’s industry-leading partner program reached a new high in FY 2015 and continues to grow. Overall sales from the company’s 650+ partners worldwide grew to $63 million, validating Dynatrace’s strategic commitment to supporting partner success. Additionally, Todd Kaloudis, Dynatrace’s Vice President of Worldwide Partner Sales, was named to The Channel Company’s prestigious list of 2015 CRN Channel Chiefs in March.
Dynatrace’s unique Guardian Services, named by Gartner as a key strength in the 2014 Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring, continued to grow with 37% more Guardian engagements. “Clearly, customers are committed to the Dynatrace digital performance platform,” said Andrew Hittle, Senior Vice President of Services at Dynatrace. “Since our technologies are so easy to implement out-of-the-box, they also recognize the tremendous value they receive by leveraging our expertise to extend that value across their business. Today’s critical use case engagements like eCommerce and DevOps have become our stock-in-trade, growing by more than 150% this year in addition to the exploding global demand for Guardians.”
Dynatrace is in a stronger position than ever to continue defining and dominating the digital performance market with unparalleled technology and services. With more comprehensive capabilities than any other company in the APM space, Dynatrace continues to raise the bar for digital end-user experience.
Additional Highlights of Dynatrace’s FY 2015 Business Successes Include:
- In its first year as an independent company, Dynatrace has the largest market share of any application performance management company in the world.
- For the fifth consecutive year, Dynatrace was named an APM industry leader.
- Gartner ranked Dynatrace first in three of five categories in their “Critical Capabilities for Application Performance Monitoring” report.
Dynatrace continued its high pace of innovation and technical leadership throughout FY 2015. Major innovations included:
- The launch of ruxit, a breakthrough application monitoring solution for cloud natives that uses human-like reasoning to analyze and solve problems.
- The release of a new highly scalable architecture for gapless data capture as part of Dynatrace Application Monitoring 6.0.
- The Industry’s first support for Swift and iOS8 with release of full app-to-backend performance analytics solution.
A new family of powerful analytics engines which automatically analyze large data sets to recommend the most likely root cause of a problem.
- Dynatrace was ranked #1 Provider of web performance monitoring solutions for internet retailers, including Amazon, Netflix and Sony.
- Dynatrace’s APM Community has expanded like wildfire over the past year, adding more than 1,000 members a month. It now has more than 103,000 members with scores of new APM experts joining daily.
For more FY 2015 milestones, visit: dynatrace.com.
Dynatrace’s dedication to technology innovation and leadership in the digital performance arena has also supported its success throughout FY 2015. New technology releases have included major technical advances in its DC RUM (Data Center Real User Monitoring) offering and the release of Dynatrace 6.0.
Dynatrace CEO John Van Siclen concluded: “We’re clearly in the right position, at the right time, with the right solutions for business and IT teams to not only win – but to continue raising the performance bar to thrive in the digital economy. With our customers, we’re changing the game to digital performance. We’re poised to make FY 2016 another record-breaking year.”