Ecteon, the industry’s premier contract management software company, launched a new data transition program today called Seamless Transition to Ecteon Plan (STEP). STEP offers new customers a low-risk, financially affordable opportunity to transition their current contract management system to Contraxx,, Ecteon’s signature software solution.
In partnership with Sedona Technologies, the STEP program further enhances customers’ contract management software investment by offering:
– Access to proven, current technology—the technology has full capability, maturity and adaptability with Ecteon’s existing client base, including notable healthcare, finance and retail companies.
– Sophisticated software capabilities—customer-directed functionality is patented, helping customers achieve industry best practices and an option to receive third-party reviews of current contracting processes and recommendations of next steps
– Short- and long-term financial savings—transition costs are minimized flexible payment plans, including an option to pay software license fees over time
– Reduced organizational and individual risk—multiple options for software deployment, no long-term contracts and Ecteon’s partnership with Sedona bring the knowledge base, expertise and security that customers need to seamlessly move forward with a new system
– Easy organizational adoption—on-site training and a dedicated support team make migration secure and simple
“Our customers have dynamic businesses that crave custom contract management solutions to effectively run their business and maintain strong relationships with vendors, partners and stakeholders” said Richard Eckerstrom, chief executive officer of Ecteon. “Our new STEP program responds to those demands, offering new clients a financially viable and seamless installation option to migrate to a system that works harder for them.”