Informatica, the world’s No. 1 provider of data management solutions, today announced that its 17th annual user conference, Informatica World®, is returning to San Francisco on May 15-18, 2017. Informatica World is a must-attend yearly event for IT and business executives, CIOs, cloud practitioners, users, developers and data scientists. This year’s event will provide practical, actionable guidance on leveraging data to transform digital businesses, satisfy customers who are demanding more in a data-driven world, and discover how to power new business models that will keep organizations well ahead of their competitors.
Register for Informatica World 2017.
Highlights will include:
• Strategic, visionary and inspirational keynotes: Informatica World 2017 will feature keynote presentations from Informatica chief executive officer, Anil Chakravarthy; Informatica chief product officer, Amit Walia; Informatica chief marketing officer, Sally Jenkins, and best-selling author of “The Big Short,” “Moneyball” and “The Undoing Project,” Michael Lewis. Additionally, Kara Swisher, technology journalist and co-founder of Recode, will be serving as the master of ceremony during the general sessions.
• Insider views into trends and developments: Through conference events, sessions and informal peer-networking, conference attendees will gain insights into profiting from the latest trends in a data-driven world, including data management technology and products and inside views of the Informatica product roadmap. Learning about these crucial tools, trends and topics will help participants determine what they need to do to stay ahead of their competitors.
• The Informatica Executive Summit: This invitation-only event brings together an exclusive group of business executives, CIOs and IT leaders in a highly interactive forum to discuss how to leverage data to transform business. Moderated by Kara Swisher, the Executive Summit will include keynote presentations from Anil Chakravarthy, Nate Silver, founder and editor-in-chief of FiveThirtyEight and special correspondent for ABC News, and Mitch Lowe, co-founding executive of Netflix, former president of Redbox and CEO of Movie Pass.
• Over 150 sessions at Informatica World 2017: Conference participants can choose from five distinct tracks, traditional breakout sessions, roundtable discussions and deep-dive labs aimed at imparting practical knowledge across key aspects of data management to help organizations transform their businesses by turning data into their competitive advantage. These sessions will share best practices and operational advice from industry leaders discussing real-world use cases.
• Deep-dive labs: Attendees in these hands-on sessions will learn about Informatica product offerings in cloud and hybrid cloud, big data integration, data lakes, master data management, data governance, and information quality and security. These two-hour, instructor-led sessions enable attendees to work with actual products, explore new features and functionality, and gain insight on the latest best practices.
• Roundtable sessions: With over 60 topics to choose from, roundtable attendees can interact directly with Informatica’s technical professionals—product management, engineering, global customer support and professional services experts—along with industry peers in intimate sessions to share best practices, get answers to their questions and gain valuable insights.
• Live demos: The latest Informatica and partner solutions will be showcased in live demonstrations.
• Cloud hybrid and big data training and certification: Informatica World 2017 attendees have the unique opportunity to become Cloud Hybrid Certified and Informatica Big Data Specialists through specialized training courses and certification at the conference.
• NEW industry perspectives: New to Informatica World, industry-leading experts from Gartner, TDWI and Constellation Research will share their perspectives on hot industry trends around cloud, big data and master data management (MDM).
• NEW Architecture Day: In this all-day session—new to Informatica World this year—leading architects will discuss their approaches, challenges and best practices for building next-generation data and solution architectures that will serve as the foundation for their organization’s digital transformation today and for years to come.
• 2017 Informatica Innovation Awards: For 17 years, the Informatica Innovation Awards program has recognized organizations that demonstrate vision and leadership in using Informatica solutions to power their businesses with data, driving business and societal innovation and success.
Who: Informatica World 2017 is designed for:
• IT and business executives
• Data scientists and analysts
• Integration developers and project leaders
• Informatica customers and partners
Why: Data is becoming every company’s most strategic asset. It is the new control point that is at the center of every business strategy and decision. However, the volume of data is doubling every two years and moving to the cloud at an unprecedented pace. At Informatica World 2017, conference attendees will learn how to take their data management strategies to the next level.
With a 23-year history, more than 10 years in the cloud business, 500+ partners and 7,000+ customers, Informatica is the leader in data management—from on-premise to cloud to hybrid, and from departmental to enterprise to big data. Informatica empowers digital transformation and cloud-based data management. Informatica World 2017 will provide IT and business leaders and data professionals with an unparalleled opportunity to learn from other customers’ innovations and experience what’s new from Informatica and its partners. Additionally, attendees will build skills, get closer to their customers’ data needs, and gain insights to drive future successes, including spotting customer trends, streamlining operations and increasing revenue.
When: May 15-18, 2017
Where: Moscone West, San Francisco