Jahia Solutions Group, vendor of the most advanced open source Digital Experience Platform today announced the availability of version 7.2 of its flagship solution, Digital Experience Manager (DX).
With the growing digitalization of the economy, customers, either B2B or B2C, expect uninterrupted services from their favorite brands /suppliers. To meet these expectations, web projects supporting the brands’ presence have thus become mission-critical applications.
In order to comply with these expectations, the brands have to solve the equation of reconciling high availability with the required digital marketing agility.
DX 7.2 is the digital experience platform to design, create, operate and support these mission-critical, clustered and scalable web projects.
DX 7.2 dramatically streamlines the lifecycle management of mission critical clustered projects, with two main enhancements:
• The implementation of OSGi – that allows for hot-reload/ hot-deployments – has been further expanded with the replacement of Apache Felix with Apache Karaf. Thanks to Apache Karaf, it is now possible to hot-deploy clustered DX projects, as easily as standalone ones.
• Session persistence: starting with DX 7.2, the session persistence allows users to keep their current session, even when a cluster node shuts down.
DX 7.2 comes with expanded ways to integrate with existing application.
• Alfresco-specific CMIS Connector
• Access right granularity management on any external sources connected through the External Data Provider
• Larger legacy management with additional multi-scripting engine capabilities