Today, Mitek (NASDAQ:MITK) (www.miteksystems.com) a leading innovator of mobile capture and identity solutions, announced Mobile Multi-Check Capture for Commercial Mobile Deposit Capture. This powerful new capability will allow businesses to make batch deposits with a mobile device reducing their need for scanners and eliminating trips to the ATM or the branch.
“Most products currently rely on the consumer mRDC end user workflow of single-item deposits,” said Bob Meara, senior analyst at Celent.”Multi-Capture will make mRDC much more usable for small & medium size businesses.”
“There are 19 billion checks written annually and businesses receive two-thirds of them. This is motivating businesses to look for mobile tools that allow them to quickly process payments without a trip to the bank, extra hardware or the interchange fees associated with credit cards,” said James B. DeBello, president and CEO, Mitek. “Mobile Multi-Check Capture provides significant value to these businesses and is the greatest innovation since the introduction of Mobile Deposit.”
Mitek’s Mobile Multi-Check Capture allows authorized employees to process payments anytime, anywhere with innovative features such as:
• Mitek MiSnap – touch free capture allows for fully automated batch capture and decreases the number of items that require correction
• Minimal Data Entry – check amounts are automatically captured so there is no need to enter check amounts manually
• Batch Checks Become Single Deposits – checks submitted in a batch are processed as a single deposit to expedite payments for improved cash flow
• Intuitive Review Screen – allows users to edit or delete individual checks in a batch
• Flexible Fields – gives users the ability to tie data to any item for easy reference
• Modern API – allows partners or banks to easily retrieve batches for downstream processes
Mobile Multi-Check Capture will be available in December 2015. For more information, or to become a beta customer, please call Mitek sales at 858.309.1704 or email email@example.com.