Ayehu today launched its next generation automation and orchestration platform for IT and Security operations. The new platform is Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-ready for hybrid deployments and is powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning driven decision support, for fully enhanced and optimized automated workflows.
Today’s IT and Security operations teams are overwhelmed by the increasing influx of alerts, incidents, and requests. This state of affairs combined with a growing shortage of skilled, talented IT and security professionals, has created the need for intelligence-backed, automated solutions.
“We’ve received overwhelmingly positive initial feedback from our partners and customers who have previewed our new platform and are excited to now make it generally available,” said Gabby Nizri, Co-founder & CEO of Ayehu. “We developed it because we wanted to make it even easier for our customers to incorporate and use automation as a game changer in their business. The SaaS-ready, multi-tenant platform is now able to deliver efficiencies across hybrid environments. This sets the stage for CIOs around the world to start the journey to enable the Self Driving Enterprise.”
The platform includes an architecture redesign to support managed service providers (MSP) and businesses with hybrid deployments across on-premise, private and public cloud environments such as AWS and Azure. It also enriches product security in areas such as message encryption across internal and external networks and presents a brand new user interface. Key features include:
• AI Powered – Machine learning delivers decision support via prompts to optimize workflows and dynamically creates rule-based recommendations, insights, and correlations
• SaaS Ready – Ideal for hybrid deployments, supports multi-tenant, communication encryption, OAuth2 authentication, and internal security improvements
• High Availability and Scalability – Ayehu easily scales to support organizations with a high volume of incidents, and safe guards against a single-point-of-failure
• Workflow Version Control – Ayehu is the first IT automation and orchestration platform to provide version control on workflows, allowing users to rollback changes and review, compare or revert workflows
• Tagging and Labeling – Ayehu users can associate workflows with keywords through tags to quickly search and return commonly used workflows
• User Interface Enhancements – The new angular 2.0 web-based interface, offering easy and user friendly workflow designer and template navigation, as well as white labeling options for OEM partnerships
Ayehu acts as a force multiplier, driving efficiency through a simple and powerful IT automation and orchestration platform powered by AI. The next generation automation platform helps enterprises save time on manual and repetitive tasks, accelerate mean time to resolution (MTTR), and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure. IT and security operations teams can fully- or semi-automate the manual response of an experienced IT or security operator/analyst, including complex tasks across multiple, disparate systems. Ayehu’s response time is instant and automatic, executing pre-configured instructions without any programming required, helping to resolve virtually any alert, incident or crisis.