In conjunction with its annual Higher Education and Hospital Forum event, Blackbaud, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLKB), the leading provider of software and services for the global philanthropic community, today announced a new solution offering that combines 35 years of software innovation and industry expertise with value-added services to help higher education institutions excel in fundraising and constituent relationship management.
Blackbaud Success Assurance™ for Higher Education brings together industry-leading fundraising and relationship management software, analytics, services, and expertise to help colleges and universities build relationships and generate support for their missions. With measurement, outcomes and customer success at the center of the implementation framework, higher education institutions are best positioned for a lower total cost of ownership and improved results.
“This offering was designed to bring a modern, end-to-end solution approach to higher education institutions,” said Brian Boruff, president of Blackbaud’s Enterprise Customer Business Unit. “We take a very personalized approach to planning, implementing and managing a total solution that leverages best practices and provides each customer with the tools and expertise they need to manage and grow their advancement and alumni relations functions with agility.”
Blackbaud Success Assurance for Higher Education offers:
• A comprehensive technology solution that combines industry-leading fundraising and relationship management with embedded analytics, integrated payments and other value-added capabilities like moves management to support alumni engagement.
• The opportunity to experience a world-class customer success management program with designated resources to assist in driving business outcomes
• A results-driven approach that puts goals at the core of customer operations, processes and technology while measuring and managing performance against those goals
• Exclusive access to the largest source of philanthropic data to help organizations reach and activate alumni and unprecedented scale
• End-to-end service and support provided by one partner, from tailored discovery and planning with customized scorecards, to implementation by Blackbaud’s professional services organization, to on-boarding and ongoing support managed by a best-in-class customer success organization.
Blackbaud’s customized, yet comprehensive approach to solution design starts with identifying the right foundational fundraising and relationship management solution that matches the institution’s unique operating model and development goals. Boruff added: “Higher education customers are demanding choice from their partners. With Raiser’s Edge NXT™ to Luminate CRM™ and Blackbaud CRM® (also known as Blackbaud Enterprise CRM), we offer the widest range of industry-leading fundraising and relationship management solutions. We collaborate with customers to carefully select and customize the right solution and then integrate value-added capabilities, services, and expertise that allow higher education customers to see immediate progress and growth.”
Jeffrey Lang, vice president of Finance at Ball State Foundation commented on the organization’s recent choice to switch to Blackbaud solutions. “As the Ball State Foundation reviewed various options to replace its aging systems, Blackbaud emerged as the vendor most aligned with the foundation’s strategic goals. Specifically, Blackbaud offered an integrated solution that provides tools across the entire foundation as a whole. We look forward to leveraging the newly implemented system to streamline workflow, automate historically manual tasks, improve metric tracking and ultimately move forward with increased transparency and unity.”
For more information about Blackbaud’s enterprise advancement solution for higher education institutions visit www.blackbaud.com/education or email email@example.com. To learn more about Blackbaud’s fundraising and relationship management solutions, visit www.blackbaud.com/fundraising-relationship-management.