- This event has passed.
Chief Customer Officer Europe
June 7, 2017 - June 9, 2017
Europe’s premiere event for CCOs and Customer-Centric Leaders
Corinium Global Intelligence are delighted to announce the inaugural Chief Customer Officer Europe, which will establish a platform for the community of CCOs and CX leaders to define and establish the strategic importance of customer-focussed initiatives in today’s turbulent business environment.
Over 100 CCOs and senior-Level customer executives from all over Europe will meet in London to examine the role of the CCO and discuss strategies for driving a profitable customer-centric culture.
The event comprises 2 main conference days hosted by senior practitioners in the field, 1 focus day and 4 workshops. Chief Customer Officer Europe 2017 will be a practitioner-led event, already boasting the highest concentration of CCOs sharing their stories on our speaker panels.
Why you should attend:
• Join our Measuring The Value of CX Transformation Focus Day and understand how business leaders are proving ROI on customer-centric initiatives to secure buy-in throughout the organizational hierarchy.
• Learn how to dismantle organizational siloes and build a unified approach to customer experience harmonising critical functions such as sales, marketing and product.
• Build the case for the CCO by assessing the latest strategies and techniques used to measure the value of not only the role itself, but impact of CX initiatives on business performance.
• Establish longevity and sustained interest in customer-centric strategy from the executive board and gaining resource traction to drive fundamental change.
• Network with over 100 CCOs and senior customer experience of professionals over the course of a discussion-focused agenda which will equip you with the knowledge and relevant tools to bolster your customer experience strategies.
Discover the full event agenda here and register to secure a discounted pass here. Plus, quote code ELCCO17 for an additional 15% discount.