InfinityQS International, Inc., the global authority on real-time quality and Manufacturing Intelligence, announces the launch of ProFicient Now!, a program that blends InfinityQS’ cloud-based enterprise quality hub, ProFicient on Demand, with training and ongoing services to ensure a successful deployment. Available with limited-time pricing, ProFicient Now! aims to give manufacturers the knowledge, tools and continued guidance needed to realize the benefits of a cloud-based quality management program and quickly gain a competitive advantage.
“In today’s fast-paced market, manufacturers are looking for ways to better align their quality systems with overall manufacturing excellence goals,” said Doug Fair, chief operating officer, InfinityQS. “By combining the power of the cloud with ongoing expert guidance from our engineering team, ProFicient Now! helps both new and existing clients track towards their goals and achieve a competitive edge through their quality initiatives.”
With ProFicient Now!, manufacturers receive expert engineering guidance that leads them through their deployment. Included in the ProFicient Now! package is:
- Training: Administrators obtain comprehensive skills for building and maintaining the system.
- Solution Design: The client works closely with InfinityQS to examine the current environment and establish goals for the deployment.
- Onsite Services: An InfinityQS engineer creates the initial system configurations.
- Quarterly Consultations: InfinityQS experts guide clients in data analysis and help uncover opportunities for improvement and cost reduction.
- Executive Review: The InfinityQS engineer leads a review with the client senior management team to review successes, quality enhancements and opportunities for improvement that were uncovered during the use of ProFicient Now!
InfinityQS ProFicient is a proven enterprise quality hub powered by a robust, centralized Statistical Process Control (SPC) software engine. ProFicient enables global manufacturers to proactively monitor, analyze and report on Manufacturing Intelligence to improve quality, decrease costs and make smarter business decisions. With a cloud-based deployment option, ProFicient streamlines global data collection and analysis with a unified data archive.