Informatica, the world’s number one independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data, is showcasing the latest release of its flagship master data management (MDM) solution, Informatica MDM 10.1, at the Shop.org Digital Summit 2015 this week in Philadelphia, including master data-fueled applications for 360-degree views of customers, products and suppliers.
At the BIG !deas Session
Additionally, at the summit, Jakki Geiger, senior director of Solutions Marketing, Information Quality Solutions, Informatica, will be teaming with executives from leading retailers W.W. Grainger and Murdoch’s Ranch & Home Supply in an Exhibitor BIG !deas Session, titled Data is the Fuel of the New, Informed Digital Purchase Journey, on Wednesday, October 7, at 1:45 pm Eastern Time, in the Expo Hall – BIG !deas Room.
In the Data is the Fuel of the New, Informed Digital Purchase Journey session, Troy Barker, director, eCommerce at Murdoch’s, and John Reynolds,head of Email Marketing at W.W. Grainger, will discuss the master data-centered strategies and technologies that have enabled:
- Murdoch’s Ranch & Home Supply to position itself as a modern retailer by offering its customers over 1,500 brands and 110,000 SKUs across all channels and customer touchpoints.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. to leverage the real value of its customer information while ensuring its effectiveness through real-time email verification across all customer email acquisition points, including branch terminals, contact center tools, and online checkout experiences.
The Shop.org Digital Summit 2015 marks the debut of Informatica MDM 10.1 to the retail industry, which delivers complete and accurate views of master data that are so critical to successful multi-channel retailing. Informatica will showcase three master data-fueled applications built on top of Informatica MDM, particularly relevant to retailers:
- Informatica MDM – Customer 360 for a single view of customers across all channels and touch points to drive Total Customer Relationship initiatives. Gartner, Inc. positioned Informatica as a leader in its October 2014 Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Customer Data Solutions report, based on ability to execute and completeness of
- Informatica MDM – Product 360 (formerly Informatica PIM) for acquiring, managing and publishing accurate product information across all channels. Informatica was recently rated a “Hot Vendor” and identified as a “new market force” in Ventana Research’s 2015 Value Index for Product Information Management (PIM).
- Informatica MDM – Supplier 360 for a centralized and streamlined way to onboard, manage and share information about vendors, suppliers, and the raw materials and products they supply.
At the show, Informatica will also showcase Informatica Data as a Service (DaaS), which validates and enriches customer contact data. Informatica DaaS enables organizations to easily append demographic and firmogaphic data to ensure the accuracy of customer contact data, including email addresses, postal addresses and phone numbers in over
240 countries and territories.