Information Builders, a leader in business intelligence (BI) and analytics, data integrity, and integration solutions, today announced the general availability of WebFOCUS Business User Edition (BUE) at its annual Summit User Conference in Reno, Nevada. Debuted in a controlled release earlier this year, BUE has been well received by dozens of early adopters, including the Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Bristow Endeavor Healthcare LLC, The Orthopaedic Center, AudioNet, and San Francisco State University. The offering brings the power of Information Builders’ comprehensive WebFOCUS BI and analytics platform to non-technical business users and analysts.
Information Builders’ Summit conference is underway and brings together more than 1,000 industry executives and professionals for keynotes, educational sessions, hands-on labs and customer case studies, all designed to provide attendees the inspiration to use BI and analytics, data integrity, and integration resources to make more informed decisions about operations, processes, and how to create cost savings.
• WebFOCUS BUE is now available to all organizations looking to arm a broader base of business users with the ability to produce their own reports and charts from any company data, together with their own data. It also includes analytical functions for visualizing data and presenting results to viewers
• The solution is designed for groups of up to 100 users who wish to generate and share reports, charts, documents, and dashboards and to use data discovery to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities
• WebFOCUS BUE is a self-service analytics solution that gives business users the power to extract new and impactful value out of their data, without depending on IT or BI developers for assistance. It is ideal for those users who are the go-to people when information is needed
• Analytics content and data visualizations created in BUE can seamlessly run in the Application and Enterprise Editions of WebFOCUS, and scale to multitudes of users
• High-performance columnar storage for high-speed discovery
• BUE is a browser-based environment, featuring WebFOCUS InfoAssist+, a comprehensive self-service analytics authoring tool that gives non-technical users the ability to independently report on and analyze data
• The BUE Portal is another visual component of the product, which enables users to control their governed content, select actions, assemble analytics pages, and collaborate on findings
• WebFOCUS BUE features multiple innovations for self-service, including service data preparation, In-Document Analytics, high-performance columnar storage, advanced visualizations, ESRI mapping, and more
• BUE includes a comprehensive report writer that enables users to easily create and automatically and securely distribute reports to numerous destinations. Collaboration is also a focus; the tool allows users to create a dashboard of views generated by other users and to comment on findings
To learn more about WebFOCUS BUE, watch this video sharing solution highlights and view this comprehensive solution fact sheet.
WebFOCUS BUE is one of three editions of the WebFOCUS BI and Analytics Platform that deliver reporting and analytics capabilities to a wide range of users and environments. All of the content produced on the BUE can be distributed to any number of viewers on the Enterprise and Application editions at no extra cost. Read more here for more information on all three WebFOCUS editions.