Information Builders, a leader in business intelligence (BI) and analytics, information integrity, and integration solutions, today announced that its iWay Big Data Integrator (BDI) 1.2 is now certified on Cloudera Enterprise 5.7.
• Information Builders’ iWay Big Data Integrator simplifies the creation and maintenance of data lakes. Its easy-to-use interface helps users quickly marshal native Hadoop resources to ingest and integrate a broad assortment of enterprise data. The combination of Cloudera Enterprise and iWay BDI provides an excellent architecture for sophisticated, high-value Hadoop integration
• The Cloudera Certified Technology program makes choosing the right technology easier. Certified products have been tested and validated to work with Cloudera Enterprise, Cloudera’s 100 percent open-source and enterprise-ready Apache Hadoop platform
• Information Builders’ iWay Big Data Integrator accesses data at any source, positions it into an optional data lake, cleanses it, and masters it – all inside the cluster. This approach leverages Hadoop’s power and speed, with Cloudera providing the complete architecture to speed time to value for Hadoop implementations
• Clusters that use Cloudera Enterprise in conjunction with Cloudera Certified Technologies operate at lower risk and at lower total cost of ownership
• iWay customers can get more data into the Cloudera platform and use Information Builders’ tools to seamlessly glean value from those data sets
• Additionally, Information Builders’ WebFOCUS customers can effortlessly connect to Cloudera through the Impala SQL interface and create rich reports directly on the data, versus moving it to another data warehouse
• Information Builders’ iWay Big Data Integrator makes Cloudera solutions easy to deploy, fast and secure at the platform level