Information Builders, a leader in business intelligence (BI) and analytics, data integrity, and integration solutions, today announced Analytics Accelerator, a new premier partner program that makes it easier and more lucrative for system integrators and infrastructure companies to sell Information Builders’ WebFOCUS BI and analytics software worldwide. Analytics Accelerator provides higher margins and margin protection, while enabling partners to sell the full portfolio of WebFOCUS products.
Tweet This: .@infobldrs grows its worldwide channel, unveils new, premier alliance program: http://ow.ly/EkPe307RL4x #BI #analytics
Business analytics is a $16 billion market and is expected to be $27 billion by 2021 – a compound annual growth rate of 8.4 percent. Information Builders is a highly respected software company in this market space, getting top scores from analyst firms such as Forrester, Dresner Advisory Services, Ventana Research, and Enterprise Management Associates (EMA).
Where previous Information Builders reseller programs only allowed partners to refer deals to Information Builders’ direct sales team or resell the WebFOCUS Business User Edition, the Analytics Accelerator program enables partners to refer or resell all WebFOCUS products, including:
• WebFOCUS Business User Edition, which is designed for workgroups and small businesses that need analytics and reporting authoring, sharing, and distribution capabilities for 10 to 100 users
• WebFOCUS Application Edition for enterprises that want to build highly interactive analytical applications for up to 400 users, with enhanced distribution and sharing capabilities
• WebFOCUS Enterprise Edition for organizations of all sizes that need to deploy large-scale internal or customer-facing analytical applications to users ranging from 400 to millions
The Analytics Accelerator program includes the highest referral fees and highest margins of any Information Builders program. In addition, when discounting is required, Information Builders will provide margin protection for an initial percentage with shared responsibility for margin after that point.
Additional benefits of the Analytics Accelerator program include:
• Business planning and co-marketing, including MDF
• Joint opportunity development with dedicated account management
• Tiered discount structure
• Protected deal registration
• Free sales and technical enablement
• Mentorship from Information Builders sales and services for reliable and consistent coordination of sales, marketing, and implementation activities
The new worldwide program has already attracted more than 20 charter members, including LRS, Systech, and Meridian IT.