Jacada, Inc., a leading global provider of solutions designed to automate customer service interactions, reduce the size of contact centers, and improve the customer experience, today announced that it has released Version 10.0 of Jacada Interact, the customer interaction design and robotic process automation (RPA) platform supporting the Jacada Autonomous CX (Customer Experience) suite. With Interact V.10, enterprises can now effortlessly design and automate assisted-service or self-service processes across the customer journey, and ensure business agility, high resolution rates, efficiency, and standardization across all customer service channels.
The enhanced automation platform currently serves five Jacada solutions that support enterprises in their journey for more efficient operation, without compromising on customer satisfaction:
1. Agent Guidance – Interactive and intuitive guidance so agents always know what, when, and how to respond to customer inquiries
2. Desktop Automation – Robotic Process Automation that can take cues from the agent, application event, or other business logic to automate tasks
3. Customer Intelligent Assistant bots – A virtual customer assistant that engages customers in conversation to answer their questions and complete transactions utilizing both NLP and integration with backend systems
4. Agent Intelligent Assistant bots – Customer service bots that work side-by-side with agents to provide guidance, answer questions, and automate processes – freeing agents to focus on human interaction needs, while testing automated process before being exposed directly to customers
5. Visual IVR – A visual customer assistant and digital support platform that guides inbound customer requests from both web and phone into a menu driven web-based support experience
“As autonomous technology emerges in other industries ranging from automobiles to homes, we are bringing autonomy to customer service,” says Yoel Goldenberg, Jacada Chief Product Officer. “Jacada’s Autonomous CX is capable of automating complex tasks that drive much higher self-service resolution rate and dramatically shorter handling time of assisted service interactions.”
The Jacada bots, which are part of the Autonomous CX suite, have been described as unique in their ability to successfully fulfill complex requests. Jacada’s 27 years of experience in integrating various technologies into enterprise systems enables the bots to fulfil customer requests successfully and accurately.