Kaseya, the leading provider of complete IT management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and mid-market enterprises (MME), today announced a strategic reseller agreement and integration partnership with IT Glue, the world’s fastest-growing IT documentation platform. Through joint research and development, the new partnership will empower MSPs worldwide with best-in-class IT efficiency, operations and documentation all within the Kaseya IT Complete Unified MSP Growth Platform.
IT Glue allows MSPs to put client information at the technician’s fingertips leading to better technician load balancing for MSPs. The platform enables MSPs to centralize and standardize documentation for IT processes, applications, devices, passwords and other IT assets so that critical information can be stored securely and easily accessed by those who need it, when they need it. With MSPs losing up to 20 percent of daily business productivity resources searching for IT-related information, IT Glue’s documentation platform reduces IT waste by more than 50 percent.
As the leading remote monitoring and management solutions provider, Kaseya consistently broadens its open platform of best-in-breed solutions by continuously growing its technology partner ecosystem to meet the diverse needs of its global customer base.
“The overwhelming feedback we get from our customers worldwide on IT Glue is that ‘it just works.’ So it was an easy decision to team up with them to turbocharge the intelligence and operational efficiency in the Kaseya IT Complete platform,” said Fred Voccola, CEO of Kaseya. “Today, Kaseya is a global force that delivers the IT operations, security and complete managed services solutions needed to power leading IT service providers. By including IT Glue in the Kaseya IT Complete stack, our MSPs have access to the most innovative, effective, and open IT management platform on the market.”
The new partnership between Kaseya and IT Glue enables MSPs to:
Improve technology and agent productivity
• Helps IT technicians solve problems faster with easy-to-find client data at their fingertips;
• Increases the number of tickets that can be supported by each IT technician at a lower cost per ticket;
• Allows MSPs to easily scale and support more clients without increasing headcount, leading to growth in both revenue and profitability.
Reduce training time for new IT techs
• Compresses the learning curve and training time for new IT technicians with client and process intelligence immediately available within IT Glue;
• Minimizes the effect of employee turnover resulting in consistency in client service and satisfaction.
Maintain staffing flexibility
• Client knowledge stored in IT Glue transforms every IT technician into an expert on every client by empowering them with the deepest knowledge about each customer’s IT infrastructure and configuration;
• Enables staffing flexibility by reducing dependence on specialized client-level technician knowledge;
• Expert client knowledge helps technicians resolve customer problems faster, leading to increased levels of client support and customer satisfaction.
“The benefits of our partnership with Kaseya go beyond the MSPs themselves,” said Chris Day, CEO, IT Glue. “Not only are MSPs now able to deliver IT service, automation and documentation seamlessly within a single pane of glass, but as a result, their clients will experience a superior level of service. The power of combined time savings and process efficiency is invaluable to any MSP looking to grow its business and manage its costs.”
IT Glue is the 2018 Premier sponsor of Kaseya’s Accelerate Live roadshows and will speak and exhibit throughout the 2018 tour.