LogMyCalls, an enterprise tool that converts phone conversations into actionable data, announced today that it is re-branding and renaming to Convirza. As part of this transition, Convirza is introducing a brand new product, Convirza for Advertisers, the first analytics platform to automate marketing actions from data extracted from phone calls.
This news comes at a time of significant growth within the company. In March, Convirza acquired a major division of call tracking giant, CallSource, which included hundreds of new clients like Mediagistic and Brandmuscle along with dozens of new employees. Convirza has also experienced revenue growth of over 800% over the past two years and currently serves more than 1,200 customers nationwide.
The name ‘Convirza’ brings to mind both the word ‘conversation’ and ‘conversion.’ The company analyzes call conversations and extracts useful data, and then automates marketing actions to drive more call conversions.
“Today we’re not just changing our brand we’re changing an industry,” said Jason Wells, CEO of Convirza. “We launched LogMyCalls in 2012 and that brand served us well, but we’ve refined our vision for helping customers use conversations in new and powerful ways. Our new brand more clearly represents our commitment to the rich data and enterprise class software we offer.”
The new product, Convirza for Advertisers, has clear differentiators in the marketplace including:
• Conversation Analytics – The most accurate and most thorough conversation insights in the market. It analyzes phone calls and extracts data based on the words and phrases said on the call
• Paid Search Attribution – Connect paid search campaigns and keywords to phone calls to optimize ad performance
• Lead Quality Scoring – Automatically evaluate the quality of a call from the conversation in order to improve the quality of call marketing campaigns
• Bid Management Integration – Send rich web and conversation data to bid management platforms to develop winning bid strategies
• Call Marketing Automation – Create rules and thresholds to automate things like PPC bid management, emails, alerts, CRM actions, and callbacks.
“The data that Convirza provides is very powerful,” Michaelynn Rose, Director of Consumer Marketing at Serta says. “We’ve used competitors, but Convirza is better.”
In connection with Convirza’s expansion, the company recently relocated its headquarters to Draper, UT, an area the New York Times recently referred to as ‘the new Silicon Valley,’ with a second office in Agoura Hills, CA.