Nanocloud Software SAS, a disruptive player in the Cloud, announces the availability of its platform to the open source community.
Nanocloud is a platform that enables the transformation of legacy applications into private or public cloud solutions without modification or rewriting of existing source code. The technology is intended for large companies, software editors (ISV) and is now available for the
Open Source community.
With Nanocloud Community, Nanocloud stands out as the engine of the digital transformation of enterprises and ISVs. “There is currently no digital processing platform without rewriting legacy code. We fill this gap with an Open Source version to strengthen innovation capacity, value creation and services for Corporate and ISVs”, specifies Erfane Arwani, CEO and co-founder of Nanocloud.
Nanocloud Open Source … of innovation, growth and disruption
Nanocloud sounds the death knell for the on-premise use of legacy applications and software. With Nanocloud Community, Nanocloud brings to users and software editors a safe and sustainable source of:
● Costs reduction associated with maintenance and support of their legacy applications and software portfolio,
● Independence with regards to providers of proprietary solutions,
● Quality and security improvement of existing software,
● Growth for IVSs, thanks to new services they can offer
“Cloud for all is not just a tagline, this is our vision, our mission which is inscribed in the Nanocloud platform’s DNA. With this Open Source version, we demonstrate our technological ambition for the market much better than with any statement. Enterprises and ISVs have no more excuse and can now accelerate their digital transformation, switch to the Cloud thanks to this scalable technology, this simple and open langage, source of innovation, agility and growth”, comments Dominique Rodrigues, CTO of Nanocloud.
To access the Cloud and use Open Source is an opportunity accessible for everyone to seize. This is the ideal answer to the loss of momentum, against the dependence and lack of flexibility and scalability of proprietary software.
Nanocloud thus creates a rupture and fills the gap left by the industry giants. By making its platform available to the open source community, Nanocloud Community opens the range of possibilities in terms of:
● Ease of use (drag & drop, plug & play) to speed up projects and make effective the digital transformation,
● Customization: combined benefits of the platform and Open Source enable users to innovate, to create new custom services, to have new source of income and growth, whether they are a company or an ISV,
● Security: there is no debate since the major strength of the platform and the Open Source community is transparency and mutual help to limit/eliminate vulnerabilities.
“Whether we talk about Big Data, IoT, virtualization, mobility, business application or social networks, the race for innovation and rationalization of costs is incurred. To support this huge change in business and to manage change, technology must be an engine and not a barrier. By releasing its platform open source Nanocloud turns into a breakthrough innovation. It makes digital transformation for enterprises simple, cost effective and efficient”, concludes Erfane Arwani.