Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) today announced the latest version of Telerik® Sitefinity™ CMS and Telerik® Sitefinity™ Digital Experience Cloud (DEC), its popular content management and customer analytics platforms. The new release provides new features, enhancements and architectural improvements to help digital marketers and the departments that support them achieve new levels of agility with their online properties.
In today’s highly fluid business environment, marketers need the speed and flexibility to respond immediately when circumstances change. According to a report by CMG Partners, a marketing strategy consultancy, 63 percent of marketing leaders indicate agility as a high priority, but only 40 percent rate themselves as agile. That leaves opportunity on the table; the survey also found marketing departments who consider themselves agile are three times more likely to significantly grow market share.
With the release of Telerik Sitefinity 9.0, marketing, development and IT can work more effectively and together increase digital marketing agility. New features, including improved personalization, multilingual asset support, multipage forms and a 360-degree customer view, enable marketers to be more effective than ever in driving customer engagement. At the same time, Telerik Sitefinity 9.0 provides developers/IT with greater extensibility that’s critical for achieving competitive advantage in a quickly changing digital environment.
New features in Telerik Sitefinity 9.0 include:
For the Marketer
• Improved Personalization: Enables marketers to create personalization campaigns using flexible audience segmentation, and leveraging behavioral and demographic data from Telerik Sitefinity DEC
• 360-Degree Customer View: Centralizes and visualizes all customer interactions within the organization, from website page visits to defined marketing program conversion points, for dynamic decision-making using extended contact profiles in Telerik Sitefinity DEC
• Multilingual Asset Support: Ensures appropriate content is delivered to global audiences, with localized digital assets – documents, images, videos, files and more
• Multipage Forms Support: Decreases abandonment rates resulting from long, cumbersome forms and enables marketers to split long forms into smaller steps, improving the end-user experience
For the Developer and IT
• Continuous Delivery: Enables quicker deployments of new website functionality with minimum effort
• Simplified Widget Creation: Improves performance for precompiled views, and increases developer productivity with simplified widget creation via designers in the open-source Feather framework
• Integrated Mobile Solution: Enables users to create easy-to-integrate, content-driven mobile apps with Telerik Platform, the industry-leading mobile app development platform for iOS, Android and Windows Phone applications
“To deliver the real-time, hyper-personalized, responsive content customers expect, marketing organizations have no choice but to become more agile, as agility can mean the difference between being a leader or laggard,” said Svetozar Georgiev, Senior Vice President of Application Platforms, Progress. “Relying on IT and development for day-to-day tasks impedes digital marketing agility and hurts a team’s ability to rapidly deliver innovative, personalized customer experiences. Spanning development, administrative and marketing capabilities, Sitefinity 9.0 delivers a powerful platform that supports rapidly changing business initiatives and messaging – helping marketers respond more nimbly in today’s fast-paced, multichannel world.”