ScriptRock, the leading solution for unified integrity, announced today the general availability of a new set of features and enhancements to its proven platform for integrity validation and monitoring. With this release, organizations can gain deeper infrastructure insight and comprehensive awareness in the most complex environments. Major updates include a host of new and expanded features for faster and more accurate discovery and validation of infrastructure configurations.
“This release gives everyone involved in the application development, release, and maintenance lifecycle the ability to answer complex questions faster than ever,” said Greg Pollock, Product Manager of ScriptRock. “Whether you’re a dev, tester, or administrator, there are a few fundamental questions at the base of your hierarchy of needs. You need to know what’s changing, what’s different, and what you have.”
Some highlights of the new and updated ScriptRock features include:
• Powerful new search capabilities: dynamic, intelligent search functionality for easily locating any configuration item in a system—accelerating the finding and remediating of outdated nodes.
• More intuitive visualizations of scans and node changes: visual summaries of the latest node changes and improved scan visualizations for representing state.
• Node group comparisons: the ability to compare node groups to each other—critical for gleaning insights into strong outliers and areas of persistent disagreement.
• Dynamic Node Classification: nodes can be automatically assigned to groups depending on their workloads or functions.
• Actionable, streamlined scan navigations: interactive scan results that allow for active search filtering and manipulation of visualizations for accessing more granular configuration item data.
Gaining operational and infrastructure insight is key to establishing effective DevOps practices and security, but is increasing difficult to attain as IT environments become more decentralized and heterogeneous. ScriptRock empowers organizations with the capability to scale operational intelligence and awareness in line with their infrastructures by enabling fast and intuitive comparisons and analyses of configurations and other systems information.
“For modern IT systems that’s an incredibly large data set,” said Mike Baukes, ScriptRock Co-CEO and founder. “ScriptRock gathers, structures, analyzes, and visualizes that data in a way that’s optimized for humans to identify patterns and make informed decisions quickly. The resulting insights form the foundational building blocks of business— because whether striving for innovation or growth, the most import element is knowing what you have.”