|Volume XX Issue 22 | November 11, 2019|
The ability to add location-based intelligence to business applications helps provide a competitive edge—if not complete viability. Depending on the industry, location data can answer important questions about customers, subscribers, and users. In this week’s exclusive editorial, we discuss geospatial tools for application success.
For the latest industry news, current editorials, links to our Buyers Guide and Software 500, and more, visit softwaremag.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our website for the latest industry news. Also, check out the latest digital edition.
|Location, location, location
The adage that location is everything may even be truer in the virtual world. Application (app) developers look to geolocation software tools to enable location-specific benefits and data. Depending on the nature of the app as well as the industry it serves, these tools are vital or present a competitive edge… more >>
Click on the below links to reach SWmagdirect.com, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
|Where do i begin with software escrow?
“I’m not even sure what I should be asking.” I hear this question all the time. Whether you’re in the role of software developer or licensee… more >>
Rapid application development
• VMware Workspace ONE Delivers Day Zero Employee Experiences – Business of IT
• Inside View Data Integrity Helps Customers Modernize Data Management – Business Management
• VMware Unveils Project Maestro, a Telco Cloud Orchestrator – Cloud Tools
• New CallMiner AI-Enabled Emotion Solution Reveals Sentiment Insight from Contact Center Conversation – BI
• VMware Announces New Security Solutions to Bring Intrinsic Security to Modern Distributed Enterprise – Security
• ConnectWise Redefines Business Automation for Technology Solution Providers – Business of IT
• VMware and Microsoft Continue to Partner to Deliver Greater Impact to Customers – Cloud Tools
• VMware Expands Reach of VMware Cloud on AWS for Cloud Providers – Cloud Tools
ANXeBusiness is a technology company focused on providing managed services that enable secure collaboration within and between enterprises. The company’s services include Managed Security Services, Transaction Services…
Aprima medical software
|Software Magazine’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies and their products when you need it.
Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: Softwaremag.com, the IT Software Journal, is focused on pointing the CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals to the product and service options available to help them address their business challenges. We do this through the Software 500 revenue-based ranking of the leading software and service providers worldwide, and through our editorial features, columns, and new product coverage, and associated Buyers Guides, across our editorial focus areas. Copyright 2019 Software Magazine. All rights reserved.|
Fully featured Windows file system ACLs are well supported in TrueNAS 12.0 (CORE and Enterprise), but not generally supported by Linux. Thanks to some innovation, and sweat from the iXsystems engineering team, TrueNAS SCALE 21.08...
Well, the end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on all the past year's activities and plan for the coming year. As we plan for 2022, one thing...
Established in 2013, Imanis Data, previously Talena...
Founded in 2003, Tableau is a public software company...
Building Product Manufacturers (BPM) require...