|Volume XVIII Issue 33 | August 21, 2017|
Innovative companies leverage usage and compliance data to differentiate their products, maximize revenue opportunities, and drive value for their customers. This week, we discuss the benefits of a shared view of software usage and compliance analytics.
For the latest industry news, current editorials, links to our Buyers Guide and Software 500, and more, visit softwaremag.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our Web site for the latest industry news. Also, check out the August digital edition.
Now accepting submissions for the 2017 Software 500. Click here to participate.
Receive the SoftwareGram weekly! Add or update your subscription.
|COMPLIANCE AND USAGE ANALYTICS
Any fan of baseball will recall the 2004 Boston Red Sox, the team that finally managed to break the legendary “curse of the Bambino,” on which the team’s spectacular playoff losses up until that point were blamed. Behind the breaking of the curse was a very difficult and locally equal parts unpopular and heartbreaking decision that then-newly appointed GM Theo Epstein made to trade all-star… more >>
|Visit SWmagdirect.com – our information portal – for more on the products and solutions described below.
|What’s New About the Industrial IoT?
The Internet of Things (IoT) connects smart technologies found in everyday objects to enable the flow… more >>
• Netsertive Revolutionizes Brand-to-Local Marketing with Acquisition of Mixpo – Business Intelligence
• Salesforce Offers Creative Teams the Ability to Customize Communities and Portals Down to the Pixel – AppDev
• Anomali and NSS Labs Partner to Deliver Targeted Threat Information Through Continuous Security Validation – Security
• Kyvos 4.0 Establishes Breakthrough Levels of Scale and Performance – Business Management
• AWS Announces Amazon Macie – Business Intelligence
• RapidFire Tools and Tigerpaw Teach MSPs How to Capture More Business – Business Management
• iManage Announces First Integrations with RAVN AI Technology Enabling Professionals to Work Smarter – Business Intelligence
• Imanis Data Releases Industry’s Fastest Data Backup and Recovery – Business Management
inContact is the cloud contact center software leader, helping organizations around the globe create quality customer experiences. inContact is 100% focused on the cloud and is the only provider to combine cloud software…
IRON MOUNTAIN, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, INC.
ISIS PAPYRUS SOFTWARE
|Software Magazine’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: Softwaremag.com, the IT Software Journal, is focused on pointing the CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals to the product and service options available to help them address their business challenges. We do this through the Software 500 revenue-based ranking of the leading software and service providers worldwide, and through our editorial features, columns, and new product coverage, and associated Buyers Guides, across our editorial focus areas. Copyright 2017 Software Magazine. All rights reserved.|
Fully featured Windows file system ACLs are well supported in TrueNAS 12.0 (CORE and Enterprise), but not generally supported by Linux. Thanks to some innovation, and sweat from the iXsystems engineering team, TrueNAS SCALE 21.08...
Well, the end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on all the past year's activities and plan for the coming year. As we plan for 2022, one thing...
Established in 2013, Imanis Data, previously Talena...
Founded in 2003, Tableau is a public software company...
Building Product Manufacturers (BPM) require...