|Volume XIX Issue 31 | August 27, 2018|
Software test automation allows developers and testers to expedite the creation and execution of functional testing, increasing test coverage and saving time and money compared to manual testing. In this week’s exclusive editorial, we discuss how businesses can capitalize on speed with software test automation.
For the latest industry news, current editorials, links to our Buyers Guide and Software 500, and more, visit softwaremag.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our website for the latest industry news. Also, check out the May digital edition.
|cAPITALIZING ON SPEED
Today’s application development is increasing complex, requiring testing methods capable of repetitive, programmable decision making. Software test automation tools manage applications and architectures found in modern application portfolios to eliminate manual methods, increase test coverage, and enable AI-driven features… more >>
|Click on the below links to reach SWmagdirect.com, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
steps to bi success
streamline and simplify
• SolarWinds Broadens Systems Portfolio with Unified Infrastructure Management Enhancements – Infrastructure
• WISekey WISeAuthentic Blockchain for Brand Protection Integrates PKI with Hyperledger Fabric – Security
• Robin Systems Unveils Hyper-converged Kubemetes Platform for Big Data – AppDev
• Melissa Launches Unison, Next-Gen Enterprise Data Quality Platform – Business Management
• TrueVault Launches First Data Security Solution Focused on Protecting Identifiable Information – Security
• Nuxeo Announces Updates to its Content Services Platform – Cloud Tools
• iManage Drive Enables Broader Adoption of iManage Work – Business Management
• Revulytics Adds Advanced Functionality to Core Product Usage Analytics Offering – Business Management
|Tune in to the official Software Magazine Podcast for deep dives with industry experts on IT trends affecting CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals. Click here to listen.|
MasterControl produces software solutions that enable regulated companies to get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency. Known for being easy to implement, easy…
|Software Magazine’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies and their products when you need it.
Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: Softwaremag.com, the IT Software Journal, is focused on pointing the CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals to the product and service options available to help them address their business challenges. We do this through the Software 500 revenue-based ranking of the leading software and service providers worldwide, and through our editorial features, columns, and new product coverage, and associated Buyers Guides, across our editorial focus areas. Copyright 2018 Software Magazine. All rights reserved.|
Fully featured Windows file system ACLs are well supported in TrueNAS 12.0 (CORE and Enterprise), but not generally supported by Linux. Thanks to some innovation, and sweat from the iXsystems engineering team, TrueNAS SCALE 21.08...
Well, the end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on all the past year's activities and plan for the coming year. As we plan for 2022, one thing...
Established in 2013, Imanis Data, previously Talena...
Founded in 2003, Tableau is a public software company...
Building Product Manufacturers (BPM) require...