|Volume XVIII Issue 34 | September 5, 2017|
A good cloud migration strategy starts with spending the time to conduct a detailed evaluation of your compute infrastructure. This week, we discuss how important the discovery phase is in cloud migration.
For the latest industry news, current editorials, links to our Buyers Guide and Software 500, and more, visit softwaremag.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our Web site for the latest industry news. Also, check out the August digital edition.
Now accepting submissions for the 2017 Software 500. Click here to participate.
Receive the SoftwareGram weekly! Add or update your subscription.
|LEAVE NOTHING TO CHANCE IN YOUR CLOUD MIGRATION PLANNING
We often work with companies with a cloud adoption strategy based on clear business thinking. They’ve made good decisions about a selected cloud configuration and vendors, but they struggle with their actual migration because they neglected or misunderstood the importance of discovery. In our experience, while effective discovery means leaving nothing to chance, it’s more achievable than you may think… more >>
|Visit SWmagdirect.com – our information portal – for more on the products and solutions described below.
In its 34th year, the 2016 Software 500 indicates changes in the software industry from a revenue, employee… more >>
What’s New About the Industrial IoT?
• BMC’s Remedyforce Brings Enterprise-Grade Encryption Support to Mid-Market Companies – Business of IT
• DDC-I Vector Software Announce Availability of VectorCAST Test Automation Platform – Testing
• AIIM Adds Information Privacy Training to Skills Development Portfolio – Security
• Ab Initio’s Co>Operating System is Now Certified on MapR Converged Data Platform – AppDev
• Sqrrl’s Latest Software Release Empowers Threat Hunters with Self-Service Analytics – Security
• Flexera’s Changing the Software Asset Management Game – Security
• Netsertive Revolutionizes Brand-to-Local Marketing with Acquisition of Mixpo – Business Intelligence
• Salesforce Offers Creative Teams the Ability to Customize Communities and Portals Down to the Pixel – AppDev
Miratech is an IT services and outsourcing company that provides managed IT services to large and midsize multinational organizations. Founded in 1989, Miratech has its headquarters in Stockholm and Washington, DC…
|Software Magazine’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: Softwaremag.com, the IT Software Journal, is focused on pointing the CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals to the product and service options available to help them address their business challenges. We do this through the Software 500 revenue-based ranking of the leading software and service providers worldwide, and through our editorial features, columns, and new product coverage, and associated Buyers Guides, across our editorial focus areas. Copyright 2017 Software Magazine. All rights reserved.|
Fully featured Windows file system ACLs are well supported in TrueNAS 12.0 (CORE and Enterprise), but not generally supported by Linux. Thanks to some innovation, and sweat from the iXsystems engineering team, TrueNAS SCALE 21.08...
Well, the end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on all the past year's activities and plan for the coming year. As we plan for 2022, one thing...
Established in 2013, Imanis Data, previously Talena...
Founded in 2003, Tableau is a public software company...
Building Product Manufacturers (BPM) require...