|Volume XVIII Issue 49 | December 18, 2017|
As systems develop, and more data becomes available, AI will impact human resources (HR) in numerous ways. This week, we examine how AI-infused tools and applications will correlate in an HR setting.
For the latest industry news, current editorials, links to our Buyers Guide and Software 500, and more, visit softwaremag.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our Web site for the latest industry news. Also, check out the November digital edition.
|THE IMPACT OF AI ON HR AND RECRUITING
Imaging the creation of personally tailored learning and development plans generated by behind-the-scenes big data processes, or nuanced, real-time employee engagement analysis. These are just a couple of examples of the ways in which artificial intelligence (AI) has already started to impact human resources (HR) and recruiting… more >>
|Visit SWmagdirect.com – our information portal – for more on the products and solutions described below.
VERINT SYSTEMS INC.
|Lessons Learned from a Web Outage
More frequently we hear about high-profile web outages and the impact they have on business… more >>
Software is Eating Manufacturing, Faster and Faster
• Gemalto Research Reveals Hardware Technology Companies 11% Increase in Earnings – Security
• Information Builders Helps Companies Assess Bottom Line Impact of Data Quality Initiatives – Business Management
• Innovative Software Solutions Creates Mobile Life-Saving Apps – AppDev
• Aptean TabWare Introduces Predictive Maintenance into EAM – Business Management
• Kaseya Announces Industry-First MSP Insights Portal – Business of IT
• Cloud Elements API Hubs to Deliver 20 New API Connectors for Axway AMPLIFY Platform – Cloud Tools
• Lieberman Software Achieves Microsoft Azure Government Certification – Security
• Cloudflare Named a Leader in DDoS Mitigation Solutions – Cloud Tools
In IBM’s view, today’s networked economy has created a global business landscape and a mandate for business change. Integrated global economies have opened markets of new opportunity and new sources of skills…
|Software Magazine’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: Softwaremag.com, the IT Software Journal, is focused on pointing the CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals to the product and service options available to help them address their business challenges. We do this through the Software 500 revenue-based ranking of the leading software and service providers worldwide, and through our editorial features, columns, and new product coverage, and associated Buyers Guides, across our editorial focus areas. Copyright 2017 Software Magazine. All rights reserved.|
Fully featured Windows file system ACLs are well supported in TrueNAS 12.0 (CORE and Enterprise), but not generally supported by Linux. Thanks to some innovation, and sweat from the iXsystems engineering team, TrueNAS SCALE 21.08...
Well, the end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on all the past year's activities and plan for the coming year. As we plan for 2022, one thing...
Established in 2013, Imanis Data, previously Talena...
Founded in 2003, Tableau is a public software company...
Building Product Manufacturers (BPM) require...