Volume XVIII Issue 27 | July 10, 2017
Contact center as a service software models are people-assisted, automated self-service, and a combination of both. This week, we look at the reevaluation of contact center software.
For the latest industry news, current editorials, links to our Buyers Guide and Software 500, and more, visit softwaremag.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our Web site for the latest industry news. Also, check out the May digital edition.
Now accepting submissions for the 2017 Software 500. Click here to participate.
Receive the SoftwareGram weekly! Add or update your subscription.
CALLING ALL CONTACT CENTERS
To enhance the overall customer experience, contact center infrastructure incorporates cross- and omni-channel solutions that enable businesses to interact with customers through various channels, including mobile, web, and telecommunications. Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide, suggests that contact center decision makers evaluate vendor technology… more>>
|Visit SWmagdirect.com – our information portal – for more on the products and solutions described below.
|Mastering Enterprise Mobility
Everyone assumes a different mindset when it comes to their phones, compared with computers. This is because we tend to treat our… more >>
Why this is the Year of the Cloud
• Keytoller Unveils INFOMATICS Fleet Management Software – Business of IT
• MatrixCare Announces Next-Generation Analytics Suite for Long-Term Care EHR Market – BI
• Progress Acquires Kinvey, the Leader in Backend as a Service Technology – Infrastructure
• BMC Empowers the Future of Work with BMC Digital Workplace – Business of IT
• Enterprise Software Mobility a Prerequisite to Digital Transformation – Infrastructure
• Mobike and Gemalto Collaborate to Bring IoT Connectivity to Bike-Sharing Services Beyond China – Security
• Atmosera Announces Enhanced Managed Azure Services for Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud Deployments – Cloud Tools
• Latest 1EDISource Solution PartnerXchange Powers EDI Data Exchange – Business Management
|SMARTWARE GROUP, INC
Smartware Group, Inc. produces Bigfoot CMMS specifically for maintenance professionals within the manufacturing, distribution, energy & utilities, mining, hospitality, and data center industries. As a cloud-based solution, Bigfoot…
|Software Magazine’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: Softwaremag.com, the IT Software Journal, is focused on pointing the CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals to the product and service options available to help them address their business challenges. We do this through the Software 500 revenue-based ranking of the leading software and service providers worldwide, and through our editorial features, columns, and new product coverage, and associated Buyers Guides, across our editorial focus areas. Copyright 2017 Software Magazine. All rights reserved.|
Fully featured Windows file system ACLs are well supported in TrueNAS 12.0 (CORE and Enterprise), but not generally supported by Linux. Thanks to some innovation, and sweat from the iXsystems engineering team, TrueNAS SCALE 21.08...
Well, the end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on all the past year's activities and plan for the coming year. As we plan for 2022, one thing...
Established in 2013, Imanis Data, previously Talena...
Founded in 2003, Tableau is a public software company...
Building Product Manufacturers (BPM) require...