|Volume XIX Issue 26 | July 16, 2018|
Oracle NetSuite’s SuiteWorld offers attendees the opportunity to explore NetSuite’s ecosystem, network face-to-face, and contribute to the evolution of cloud computing services. The event’s agenda includes one-on-one interviews, keynote speakers, customer spotlights, workshops, and breakout sessions across different subject tracks catered to all levels of users and developers. In this week’s exclusive editorial, we discuss SuiteWorld18.
For the latest industry news, current editorials, links to our Buyers Guide and Software 500, and more, visit softwaremag.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our website for the latest industry news. Also, check out the May digital edition.
|Ready, Set, grow
Oracle NetSuite held SuiteWorld18 from April 23 to 27, 2018 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV. As NetSuite’s largest annual conference, the event is designed for NetSuite customers, partners, and developers… more >>
|Click on the below links to reach SWmagdirect.com, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
Silence is golden
Breaking Down Development
• Stibo Systems Delivers Enhancements in Master Data Management Offering – Business Management
• Datameer Achieves Advanced Technology Partner Status in AWS Partner Network – Business Management
• SolarWinds Acquires Trusted Metrics, Adding Threat Monitoring to IT Management Portfolio – Business of IT
• T-Systems Teams with VMware to Advance Cloud Offering with Virtual Cloud Network – Cloud Tools
• CloudJumper Partners with The20 to Accelerate Cloud Workspace Deployments – Cloud Tools
• Finjan and Trend Micro Enter into Confidential Patent License Agreement – Security
• NTT Communications and VMware Expand Global Cloud Partnership – Cloud Tools
• Infoworks’ Autonomous Data Engine V2.4 Delivers Agile Data Engineering – Cloud Tools
|Tune in to the official Software Magazine Podcast for deep dives with industry experts on IT trends affecting CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals. Click here to listen.|
Software Potential from InishTech is an innovative cloud-based service that enables you to unlock the commercial potential in your software. With licensing, packaging, code protection and usage…
Innovation management group, inc
|Software Magazine’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies and their products when you need it.
Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: Softwaremag.com, the IT Software Journal, is focused on pointing the CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals to the product and service options available to help them address their business challenges. We do this through the Software 500 revenue-based ranking of the leading software and service providers worldwide, and through our editorial features, columns, and new product coverage, and associated Buyers Guides, across our editorial focus areas. Copyright 2018 Software Magazine. All rights reserved.|
Fully featured Windows file system ACLs are well supported in TrueNAS 12.0 (CORE and Enterprise), but not generally supported by Linux. Thanks to some innovation, and sweat from the iXsystems engineering team, TrueNAS SCALE 21.08...
Well, the end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on all the past year's activities and plan for the coming year. As we plan for 2022, one thing...
Established in 2013, Imanis Data, previously Talena...
Founded in 2003, Tableau is a public software company...
Building Product Manufacturers (BPM) require...