|Volume XVIII Issue 41 | October 23, 2017|
Web outages result in unhappy customers, reputation damage, and lost revenue. This week, we look at how testing and monitoring can help to individually tailor websites and applications.
For the latest industry news, current editorials, links to our Buyers Guide and Software 500, and more, visit softwaremag.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our Web site for the latest industry news. Also, check out the August digital edition.
|LESSONS LEARNED FROM A WEB OUTAGE
More frequently we hear about high-profile web outages and the impact they have on business. One of the most significant this year was the Amazon AWS outage, which took down a major portion of internet traffic when an update went awry. However, more typically it’s the failure of a businesses to properly monitor and test their websites that causes… more >>
|Visit SWmagdirect.com – our information portal – for more on the products and solutions described below.
When I think artificial intelligence (AI) and its recent advancements, I immediately recall… more >>
ERP Evolves with the Cloud
• Cisco Unveils Industry’s First Predictive Services Powered by AI – BI
• McAfee Integrates Advanced Analytics to Increase Security Operations Center Efficiency and Cloud – Cloud Tools
• Flywire and Trustly Partner to Expand Cross-Border Payment Options in Europe – Business Management
• McAfee Realizes Wide Adoption of Open Security Platform – Security
• Exabeam and WireX Systems Partner to Improve Enterprise Security – Security
• MapR Launches Managed Services for Improved DataOps – Business Management
• VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN Enables the Retail Revolution – Cloud Tools
• AdroitLogic Introduces Apache Kafka Support to its Enterprise Integration Stack –
Iron Mountain Incorporated is a leading provider of storage and information management services. Iron Mountain’s Intellectual Property Management group enables customers to fully protect their key…
ISIS PAPYRUS SOFTWARE
|Software Magazine’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: Softwaremag.com, the IT Software Journal, is focused on pointing the CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals to the product and service options available to help them address their business challenges. We do this through the Software 500 revenue-based ranking of the leading software and service providers worldwide, and through our editorial features, columns, and new product coverage, and associated Buyers Guides, across our editorial focus areas. Copyright 2017 Software Magazine. All rights reserved.|
Fully featured Windows file system ACLs are well supported in TrueNAS 12.0 (CORE and Enterprise), but not generally supported by Linux. Thanks to some innovation, and sweat from the iXsystems engineering team, TrueNAS SCALE 21.08...
Well, the end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on all the past year's activities and plan for the coming year. As we plan for 2022, one thing...
Established in 2013, Imanis Data, previously Talena...
Founded in 2003, Tableau is a public software company...
Building Product Manufacturers (BPM) require...