Technology Business Research, Inc. (TBR) announced today its schedule of 2016 spring webinars.
“These 30-minute live webcasts provide a chance for IT leaders to hear directly from TBR analysts–what they’re thinkingand what didn’t make it into the reports,” said Patrick Heffernan, TBR principal analyst and professional services practice manager. “The series offers a look into the process of how we analyze the IT and communications landscape.”
• April 20 IoT: Not a Technology, a Market or a Solution
• April 27 Tradition, Transition, Transformation in IT Services
• April 28 PC Services Disrupt the Hardware Landscape
• May 4 Security Revenue Growth: Changes Are Underway
• May 11 Data, Analytics and Insights Redefine Customer and Vendor Expectations
• May 18 Headcount Growth Overcomes Automation Pressures
• May 25 Consulting, Cannibalization and Competition Across IT Services
• June 1 What Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook and Others Are Doing in the Telecom Space
• June 8 The Migration to Cloud: What’s Gone, What’s Going and What’s Left
• June 15 The Analytics Honeymoon Is Over for Enterprise Customers
• June 22 NFV Gets Real — Industry Tackles Carrier Pain Points
• June 29 Healthcare IT Services Vendors Chart a Course for Growth in the Post-EHR Era
TBR webinars are held typically each Wednesday at 1p.m. EDT and include a 15-minute Q&A session following the main presentation.