Vena Solutions, the fastest growing provider of cloud-based corporate performance management (CPM) software, today unveiled its latest product release to build on its already recognized and industry-leading product usability. With more than 40 feature enhancements, the release improves on Vena’s ease of use for business end users and administrators, from implementation to day-to-day operations. Vena is also announcing full integration with Microsoft Office 365, enabling users to quickly and efficiently interact with their data and models in a full online and mobile experience.
“Usability is a determining factor for software adoption and ROI, and it’s clearly priority number one at Vena,” said Seth Lippincott, research analyst, Nucleus Research. “That priority was evident when Nucleus ranked Vena the top vendor for usability in its latest CPM Value Matrix. With this release, it’s obvious the company has no intention of giving up their top spot.”
Usability is critical to the success of any business software, leading directly to maximum adoption and quick time to value, while minimizing total cost of ownership (TCO) and the need for IT resources or third-party consultants. Vena’s latest release helps customers save even more time, resources and money through improved ease of use and higher performance, with key features including:
• Full Office 365 Integration: Manage data quickly and efficiently with Office 365, from viewing reports to multi-user input collaboration, all with a click of a button.
• Enhanced Contributor Experience: Enjoy Vena’s more intuitive interface for contributors, reviewers and reporting audiences across processes and tasks.
• Enhanced Audit Trails: Quickly monitor and review every change from every user to get the complete history behind every number, template or model.
• Due Date Email Notifications: Never miss a deadline again with automated end-user notifications for inputs, reviews, reports and more.
• Template Automation: Excel calculations and business logic are performed automatically on Vena’s servers for maximum performance with data sets of all sizes.
• Mobile Support: Review reports, approve tasks and connect with your data anytime, anywhere from any device.
“Vena is dedicated to building upon the industry-leading usability of its FP&A software,” said Rishi Grover, chief solutions architect at Vena Solutions. “We are delighted to make it even easier for customers to use Vena for their finance, accounting and operational needs. This release demonstrates Vena’s ongoing commitment to our customers, and why we’re proudly ranked number one in customer satisfaction.”
Vena offers a unique approach to managing financial processes such as budgeting, planning and revenue forecasting by combining best-in-class Excel integration with enterprise-grade features including a central analytical database, workflow automation, advanced auditing, reporting and analytics – all in a cloud application accessible anywhere, anytime. Unlike traditional, rigid and hard-to-use solutions, Vena is the easiest way for finance professionals to get trusted insights – fast.
Availability and Pricing
Vena’s new software release is available to existing and new clients today. Pricing is built into the company’s annual subscription plans.