Insight enhanced its website with a broader set of tools including a new configurable dashboard for clients to improve their experience and streamline IT lifecycle management.
Forrester reports the number of B2B buyers expected to complete at least half of their work purchases online will nearly double from 30% in 2015 to 56% by 2017.1
“We’re creating a place for B2B buyers to get a B2C-like experience to purchase and manage their technology assets,” said Amy Protexter, vice president of marketing.
The new features on Insight.com give clients more control and visibility for purchasing, reporting, tracking, software and cloud management, including:
• A procurement portal that enables customized shopping, reporting and order tracking features, along with newly designed quote, invoice and order histories
• A customizable dashboard to provide quick access to notifications, quotes, orders and invoices
• A streamlined way to access tracking information on shipments directly from the dashboard
• An Enterprise License Dashboard that provides a simplified view to determine software contract compliancy
• An Enterprise License Manager that seamlessly integrates with asset discovery and ERP systems to provide a complete software asset management solution
• Along with an enhanced warranty services portal, a variety of new warranty services and plans, including extended warranties, to prevent costly repairs and disruptive downtime – all available for purchase online
“Navigating a fragmented assortment of applications to manage IT assets can waste precious time and business resources. Now, Insight’s clients can take advantage of a comprehensive tool set that simplifies and automates their IT management process,” said Protexter. “To complement this client portal and dashboard, Insight also offers hands-on support through our consulting, reconciliation and managed services.”