Lever, the recruiting software for more than 1,000 fast-growing companies around the world including Netflix, Lyft, Eventbrite and Shopify, announces the immediate availability of Lever Talent Intelligence, a new offering powered by Tableau that provides robust and actionable talent analytics in a highly visual format.
With Lever Talent Intelligence, recruiting teams and executive stakeholders can access nine pre-built visual dashboards that break down essential job posting metrics. Progressing from executive-level overviews to daily operational metrics, the dashboards provide value to all involved in the hiring process, regardless of their data analytics experience.
“We are acutely aware of the uphill battle talent leaders face in securing reliable recruiting data to help them build a proactive talent strategy,” said Sarah Nahm, CEO of Lever. “Drawing meaningful insights based on the hiring progress shouldn’t be difficult, which is why we created Lever Talent Intelligence. Our new analytics module empowers Lever users to share meaningful insights and elevate the conversation around recruiting metrics. By encouraging engagement in data-driven recruiting, organizations will be able to take tangible steps towards improving talent acquisition performance within their organization.”
Lever Talent Intelligence provides answers to questions such as:
• What sources drive the most hires and how has this changed over time?
• What are the most common reasons why candidates either accept or decline an offer?
• Is the recruiting workload evenly distributed across teams? Who’s overloaded and falling behind on pipelining candidates?
• Which teams submit feedback the fastest? How do average feedback scores compare across teams?
• Do certain teams or locations have a faster time to hire than others?
Lever Talent Intelligence is a fully configurable reporting platform. Users can slice and dice data, build custom reports, and edit existing dashboards. What’s more, with Lever Talent Intelligence, Tableau users can aggregate and analyze disparate data sources to unearth deeper insights.