Insite Software, a leading provider of B2B commerce and big data platforms for manufacturers and distributors, today launched its Customer Growth Services, a strategic set of advisory and managed services designed to help manufacturers and distributors ensure their InsiteCommerce platform is optimized to best support growth, improve business outcomes, and connected commerce return on investment.
Insite’s Customer Growth Services delivers strategic B2B eCommerce leadership and business strategies and recurring service-level agreements (SLAs) to assist customers in realizing the full value of their investments in the InsiteCommerce platform. The program spans the complete eCommerce lifecycle – plan, build, and run stages – in a broad array of focus areas including strategy and managed delivery in SEO, digital advertising, e-mail, analytics and measurement, lead generation, content, and merchandising and promotions.
Customer Growth Services resources are deeply skilled in B2B eCommerce for the manufacturing and distribution markets and have a rich experience managing eCommerce programs spanning multiple regions, countries and operating models (insource, outsource, affiliates, and hybrids).
“Insite’s Customer Growth Services provides manufacturers and distributors with advisory and managed services specifically designed to foster B2B eCommerce growth and success,” said Tony Abena, chief executive officer, Insite Software. “The launch of Customer Growth Services represents the added value Insite Software brings to the table not only as a technology partner, but also as a trusted business advisor focused on developing long-term relationships with our customers, and providing leadership to help them grow their eCommerce businesses.”
Insite’s Customer Growth Services addresses key customer needs in evaluating, measuring and ultimately growing their eCommerce business. Those include:
- Executive advisory services based on years of leading B2B eCommerce growth programs and relationships with industry leaders.
- Managed services that deliver specific digital marketing capabilities and campaigns on behalf of clients that drive their targeted outcomes and objectives
- Employee education programs that provide broad education and/or tactical training to increase internal capabilities.
- Measurement using InsiteAnalytics and third-party tools to better understand opportunities for success.
- Tactics designed to increase wallet share leveraging merchandising and promotions, and which are shaped by product strategy, vendor strategy, and pricing sensitivities.