FirstRain today unveiled the FirstRain Orion Release, a new analytics platform that empowers enterprise customers to deliver business-critical and actionable insights to departments, teams and individuals. The Orion Release dramatically increases strategic insight by adding new families of business analytics and the ability to integrate and analyze internal company data with web and social. Orion’s flexible and dynamic architecture is simple to deploy into any enterprise solution. For more information, please visit www.firstrain.com.
“FirstRain has delivered a smooth integration into Racepoint’s platform that complements our insights with key market intelligence for our customers.”
This new architecture is the foundation for the FirstRain Business Analytics Platform, a powerful data science engine that generates smart and simple insights for business professionals. FirstRain derives the Business Web Graph™, a constantly changing map of the implicit developments and relationships between companies and within markets, from the complex universe of unstructured business information across the global web, social and internal company data. FirstRain Orion integrates into any enterprise or commercial platform, and gives FirstRain’s customers access to disruptive analytics that drive smart business decisions across their enterprise and out to end users.
FirstRain Orion takes business information delivery to the next level by:
- Introducing new families of business analytics, such as marketing campaign enrichment, diverse fact extraction, opportunity and business risk triggers and financial risk analytics to create rich and concise real-time business insights, and enable executives, sales, marketing and finance professionals to make higher quality decisions.
- Using a modern, dynamic and adaptive architecture that builds high precision business data analytics from a broad spectrum of content, delivered together into one user experience.
- Easily integrating into the client’s business workflows and existing platforms through each step of the revenue process – whether building go-to-market strategy, creating smart context-aware lead generation campaigns, discovering and developing new sales opportunities, or identifying business risks.
- Automatically personalizing and configuring the insights for each user, team or for enterprise-wide initiatives.
Being fully mobile native and responsive to create a powerful, compelling information experience on smartphones or tablets.
- Incorporating both external unstructured data, from the global web and social media, with internally created unstructured business data.
- Rapidly deploying through Web service APIs to increase both internal user engagement and the customer value delivered through commercial solutions.