|Volume XX Issue 21 | October 28, 2019|
Data integration tools are critical for accessing, integrating, cleansing, mastering, and governing enterprise data for many strategic initiatives. As data becomes increasingly complex, businesses look to management and integration tools to make sense of it all. In this week’s exclusive editorial, we discuss effective, efficient, and evolving data management and integration for the enterprise.
For the latest industry news, current editorials, links to our Buyers Guide and Software 500, and more, visit softwaremag.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our website for the latest industry news. Also, check out the latest digital edition.
|Data on the move
Enterprise data is increasingly important and complex. Integration tools are used to move data between systems, the next step is… more >>
Click on the below links to reach SWmagdirect.com, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
|The california consumer privacy act is in effect for 2019
The state of California recently enacted the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. Known as CCPA, this law specifically delineates… more >>
The power of cloud computing
• New NVIDIA EGX Edge Supercomputing Platform Accelerates AI, IoT, 5G at the Edge – BI
• Ericsson and NVIDIA Collaborate to Accelerate Virtualized 5G Radio Access Networks – BI
• VMware Expands Telco Network Intelligence and Management Offering – Business Management
• Robotic and AI Powered Digital Transformation for Finance – Business Management
• Fortanix Joins Confidential Computing Consortium – Security
• Advanced Data Analytics Central to CaseWare’s Latest AI-Drive Solution – Business Management
• Cognizant to Acquire Contino, a Premier Enterprise DevOps and Cloud Transformation Consultancy – Cloud Tools
• PanTerra Merges UCaaS and CPaaS with Streams APIs, Extensions, and AppDesigner Trio – Business of IT
Agnitio helps life science companies generate effective relationships with medical professionals. The provider of the leading pull marketing software for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, Agnitio’s system…
|Software Magazine’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies and their products when you need it.
Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: Softwaremag.com, the IT Software Journal, is focused on pointing the CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals to the product and service options available to help them address their business challenges. We do this through the Software 500 revenue-based ranking of the leading software and service providers worldwide, and through our editorial features, columns, and new product coverage, and associated Buyers Guides, across our editorial focus areas. Copyright 2019 Software Magazine. All rights reserved.|
Fully featured Windows file system ACLs are well supported in TrueNAS 12.0 (CORE and Enterprise), but not generally supported by Linux. Thanks to some innovation, and sweat from the iXsystems engineering team, TrueNAS SCALE 21.08...
Well, the end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on all the past year's activities and plan for the coming year. As we plan for 2022, one thing...
Established in 2013, Imanis Data, previously Talena...
Founded in 2003, Tableau is a public software company...
Building Product Manufacturers (BPM) require...