|Volume XVIII Issue 39 | October 9, 2017|
Software contract negotiation is an ongoing process that offers powerful insight. This week, we look beyond price for the best deals regarding software contracts.
For the latest industry news, current editorials, links to our Buyers Guide and Software 500, and more, visit softwaremag.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our Web site for the latest industry news. Also, check out the August digital edition.
|SOFTWARE CONTRACT NEGOTIATION
Most software contract negotiations focus on the upfront cost of software and aim to get the most purchase discounts from vendors. Finance heads must look beyond purchase costs as other factors help reduce the financial liability… more >>
|Visit SWmagdirect.com – our information portal – for more on the products and solutions described below.
|How Big Data is Shaping the Future of Authentication
Authenticating a user’s identity is one of the basic cornerstones of cybersecurity… more >>
A Look Inside
• OpsPanda Announces Sales Capacity Planning and Analytics App on the Salesforce AppEchange – AppDev
• CloudJumper Ensures Malware-Free Data Recovery Volumes with Acronis Backup Cloud – Cloud Tools
• Gemalto and Ledger Join Forces to Provide Security Infrastructure for Cryptocurrency Based Activities – Security
• Pegasystems Offers Software Industry’s First Cloud Choice Guarantee – Cloud Tools
• Blackbaud Completes Acquisition of JustGiving – Cloud Tools
• Chrome River Launches PROSPER – Business Management
• Nlyte Introduces Comprehensive Discovery Solution for Heterogeneous Infrastructure Environments – Infrastructure
• Unigma by Kaseya Unveils Automated Microsoft Office 365 Billing and Enhanced Security – Cloud Tools
|FUTURE TECH SYSTEMS, INC.
Ever wish for more intuitive insight into the inner workings of your business? To significantly improve today’s agile business environments, we need to better envision our most useful and vital information…
|Software Magazine’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: Softwaremag.com, the IT Software Journal, is focused on pointing the CIOs, IT managers, IT staff, and surrounding professionals to the product and service options available to help them address their business challenges. We do this through the Software 500 revenue-based ranking of the leading software and service providers worldwide, and through our editorial features, columns, and new product coverage, and associated Buyers Guides, across our editorial focus areas. Copyright 2017 Software Magazine. All rights reserved.|
Fully featured Windows file system ACLs are well supported in TrueNAS 12.0 (CORE and Enterprise), but not generally supported by Linux. Thanks to some innovation, and sweat from the iXsystems engineering team, TrueNAS SCALE 21.08...
Well, the end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on all the past year's activities and plan for the coming year. As we plan for 2022, one thing...
Established in 2013, Imanis Data, previously Talena...
Founded in 2003, Tableau is a public software company...
Building Product Manufacturers (BPM) require...