TeamViewer®, the world’s leading provider of remote connectivity solutions, today announced that its remote assistance platform is fully integrated with Zoho CRM, a leading cloud-based customer relationship management platform and Zoho Desk, a leading help desk software.
Zoho has more than 45 million users leveraging their 40+ cloud-based business products, including Zoho CRM and Zoho Desk. TeamViewer can be embedded in both platforms, providing remote assistance session just a click away. Sessions can be started by administrators from within the Zoho workflow – identifying and resolving issues more quickly and thus improving employee productivity and customer satisfaction. Zoho users can find the TeamViewer application within the Zoho Marketplace for Zoho CRM and Zoho Desk. Installation and configuration of the TeamViewer extension can be done in a few easy steps.
“We are excited to partner with Zoho to provide remote connectivity within their CRM and help desk applications, this functionality will enhance employee productivity and customer relations,” says Alfredo Patron, executive Vice President of business development at TeamViewer.
“We continue to innovate and pride ourselves on connecting anyone to anything and this relationship validates the value we bring to the industry.”
Integrating TeamViewer within Zoho CRM and/or Zoho Desk allows administrators to start a remote session to troubleshoot an end-user or customer problem from within the Ticket, Lead, Contact or Account views, where the agent has context about the issue or customer. Benefits
* Employee hardware or software problems can be solved more quickly, increasing agent and employee productivity.
* All types of customer issues can be more quickly identified and resolved – increasing overall satisfaction.
* Extension provides an integrated and intuitive user experience that requires no training so that your agents can start supporting your customers immediately.
* UI support for managing multiple parallel sessions, so that your agents are more productive.
* TeamViewer sessions are documented and logged within easy-to-read reports.